POWER OF ATTORNEY
POWER OF ATTORNEY
Please read the following information carefully.
- 1. Appointment: Applicants MUST book an appointment online prior to coming to the Embassy. Clients with no prior appointments will not be serviced. For booking an appointment please click on this link.
- 2. Visit In-person. The applicant(s) and ALL the witnesses MUST be present at the Embassy on the date and time of the appointment along with the application form and required documents.
- 3. Application Form. Clients should fill the applications in Dari or Pashto carefully.
Special attention to names, dates, figures and places are required. Forms can be downloaded here.
- 4. Required Documents and witnesses. Please read the information below carefully and prepare for your appointment accordingly. The following persons and documents MUST be present in the Embassy during your appointment.
- A. Power of Attorney for Marriage Certificate:
I). One of the spouses (husband or wife), who lives in Republic of Korea MUST visit the Embassy with:
-A request letter outlining the purpose, date and place of marriage;
-A copy of Tazkira or Passport;
-Two recent photographs (size: 4x4.5);
II). Two witnesses (adult) with their copies of passports (Afghan, Republic of Korean), Tazkira or driver license and a recent photograph (size:4x4.5 cm);
III). Copy of Tazkira and photograph of the Legal Representative (Wakeel) in Afghanistan.
IV). Legal Representative (Wakeel): Copy of Tazkira or passport and photograph of the Legal Representative (Wakeel) in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan or other countries.
B. All other Types of Power of Attorney:
I). All the clients (Mowakeleen) with copy of either Tazkira, Passport or driver license with a recent photograph (size: 4x4.5 cm);
II). Two witnesses with their copies of either passport (Afghan, Republic of Korean), Tazkira or driver license and a recent photograph (size: 4x4.5 cm);
III). Legal Representative (Wakeel): Copy of Tazkira or passport and 2 photographs of the legal representative (wakeel), who will be in Afghanistan or other countries as needed.
IV). In property related cases, if the property is inherited, a copy of Certificate of Inheritance, and a copy of property ownership (Sale Deed/ Qabala) or its details are needed.
- 5. Fee: An applicant should pay $125 for ONE Power of Attorney at the Embassy.